Sunday, December 24, 2017

    Welcome to what I hope is going to be an ongoing project for me. This will be my platform for sharing my thoughts and yes, musings, on a variety of subjects of interest to me and hopefully of some interest to those of you that take the time to stop by and take a look. I’ll talk about the bands and music I like, the movies and television shows I enjoy and the ones that I hold dear in my memory. I’ll wax as eloquently as I’m able about books and comics I’ve read or plan to read. Sometimes I'll vent, as The Walking Dead has made me want to do for this entire season, and other times I'll gush, as The Orville made me want to do as well this year. Often, these posts will focus on the past because, as much as my comic book hero John Byrne hates this statement, the older stuff was often better, at least in my opinion. I’ll probably do a bit of shameless self-promotion posting photos of my artwork, my culinary experiments and my forays into the written word on occasion. And of course there will be photos of my travels around the state discovering new, to me, places and of Guinness and Smokey when they do something adorable.
    Most of all, I want this to be a positive experience for myself and for my readers. Ideally, I’ll share some insight or some tidbit of information new to the audience or as I’m writing, I’ll think about some of these things in a way I’ve not done before. So, thank you in advance for stopping by and spending some time. Feel free to leave comments and feedback. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment